Position Title : Assistant Manager
Department : HCM
Location : Plot No. 7 & 8, SIPCOT Phase 1, Hosur, Tamil Nadu
- Graduate / Post Graduate
- MBA (HR) / MPM / MSW will be added advantage
Min. : 7 Years Max : 12 Years
- Experience in relevant field / Our sized group.
- Hands on experience of all HR & Admn. activities
- Excellent communication Skills.
- Good command over English / Local languages
- Exposure for TS, OHSAS, TPM, 5S, Kaizen.
- Responsible for all human resource activities to include recruitment, compensation, training and development, time & attendance, payroll, labor relations, welfare activities, housekeeping, security administration, EHS activities etc.
- Interview job applicants; review application/resume; evaluate applicant skills and make recommendations regarding applicant's qualifications.
- Prepare and process payroll.
- Responsible for legal compliance of the plant
- Design and conduct new employee orientations.
- Recommend, develop and schedule training and development courses.
- Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and TS, EHS, TPM documentation.
- Coordinate the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries.
- Recommend, develop and maintain human resource databases, computer software systems, and manual filing systems.
- Develop and recommend operating policy and procedural improvements.